Monday, October 29, 2012

#StraightHairDontCare

Hey Everybody!!   My last post about hair, #BlackWomenLoveHair, surprisingly got a lot of views.  Well, since that post I have been thinking there are few blogs or websites that give tips on how to have healthy relaxed hair.  If you think about it, there are hundreds of blogs and websites for women with natural hair.  I think I speak for all women with relaxed hair when I say that we want to make sure that we know how to take care of our hair too.  Relaxer along with color and heat can be torture on the black woman's hair.  It is safe to say that we, creamy crackheads, want to make sure that we are using the best products and doing what we can to take the best care of our hair.

At least once a month, I will try to post about a product or tips for healthy relaxed hair.  Also, if there is anything you would like me to do a review on concerning relaxed hair, please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment box.  You can also tweet me at @EbonyMarieRe with any ideas on healthy relaxed hair.  Also, if you know of any blogs that discuss how to have healthy relaxed hair please let me know so I can share with others.  One that I found while doing this post is Just Grow Already!  Hope to hear from you all soon!

By the way, for all my readers on the east coast please stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment