Monday, June 30, 2014

BET Awards 2014: Not One Damb Was Given

If this is your first time visiting my blog, I would like to welcome you with a "Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss" in my Reginae (Lil Wayne's daughter) voice as I shake my hand in a sporadic motion.  Usually, I write the highlights of the show.  However, sometimes words are just not enough.  So I would let others express my emotions for me:

Every time Chris Rock Clowned Rick Ross or T.I. or Solange 


When August Alsina was giving us faux tears during his acceptance speech



How excited I get to when I see Nicki Minaj looking like a human

The girl is gorgeous!


How I looked when dancing to Lionel Richie's All Night Long




When my SISTAH, J-Hud, was bringing back the new Walk It Out




When I didn't know who any of the groups were in the Rap Group Category




When Young Money gave there acceptance speech



When Phylicia Rashaad came out to give a tribute to Ruby Dee and Maya Angelou



When I saw the it was passed my bedtime and the show was still going on 




Every year when it's time to present the Best Female Rapper award and you know Nicki Minaj is going to win it





When Nicki Minaj said she wasn't throwing shade



That Beyonce and Jay Z "performance"



As always I had an awesome time watching the awards along with #BlackTwitter and if you want to follow me during any award show, you can find me at @ebonymariere.  

Special shoutout to giphy.com and realitytvgifs.tumblr.com for the awesome GIFs.


No comments:

Post a Comment