Monday, April 23, 2012

#ILoveYoutube

Outside of improving my writing skills and watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta, another past time for me is Youtube videos.  Some of my fondest college memories had to do with watching Youtube videos.  I can remember times being in the living room with my girls and watching some of the most hilarious videos on the web.    For this post I thought that I would share my favorite videos on Youtube.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 



5. Single Ladies Gone Wrong
Not only is this song a classic but the video is too! Home girl had the moves down but probably should have done the dance in a more open area.  I know she needed a BC after this dance number.

4. Surprise Your Man
You all know that I am a huge supporter of the big girls (check out last post).  Unfortunately, the pole was not a supporter of  Ms. Lady in this video. 

3. Ebony Jenkins Singing
As funny as I think this video is, I hate the fact that me and her share the same name. 
2.  HeeHeeHooHoo
This guy has to be the sweetest/funniest expecting father ever
And the number 1 video goes to Antoine Dawson.  This guy right here is a Youtube legend.  When his news interview about his sister almost rape encounter got autotuned, this young man became a household name.  I have to admit that I bought the song off Itunes.  For your viewing pleasure, I present to you Antoine Dawson.
I hope you enjoyed these videos!  Before you leave follow my blog and me on twitter at @EbonyMarieRe

No comments:

Post a Comment