Sunday, May 12, 2013

#ThickBaby:TheSeries

Hey everybody!!! I hope you had a great weekend! I am so excited about the upcoming weeks.  If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you have seen a pic posted about the upcoming fashion show.  I will be gracing the runway for the first time and get this: it is showcasing full figured ladies.  It is no secret that I am all about being a full figured lady so I am hyped about being apart of this fashion show.
Taking part in this fashion show got my blogging juices to flowing and I decided that I wanted to post something about being full figured all the way up to the show.  I hope to showcase other full figured women that kill it and even spotlight blogs that concentrate on being a thick lady and maybe fashion tips  for the more voluptuous body.  By doing this I hope to open some one's mind up about what beauty is and hopefully get people to understand that beauty comes in all sizes

To all the thick ladies that read this blog,  I truly believe it is our time.  In the last few years, I have seen curvy ladies go from wearing dresses that made us look like circus tents to beautifully wearing fitted freakum dresses.  I have the seen the big thigh ladies go from wearing Capri pants to wearing tasteful skirts and shorts.  No longer are we letting our sizes stop us from taking fashion risks.  And I, for one, am all on board.  So stand, hoot, and holla as I present to you:

Thick, Baby!: The Series

Stay tuned for what is in store! 

Also, if you are in the central Arkansas area, be sure to check out the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment