Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#RHOAisBACK

Hey everybody!! For those of you that did not know or did not care, Real Housewives of Atlanta is back!! Believe it or not, I found out a couple of days before the new episode came on that the new season was starting.  So Sunday I watched the new episode and the wives left me wanting more. 
Now I knew there were going to be two new wives: Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams Stewart. Apparently, Porsha Williams is the granddaughter of Hosea Williams, a civil rights leader.  I have a feeling that maybe some of Porsha’s actions might set the civil rights movement back a few years, but I digress.  But before I go any further with this review, I have to talk about Kenya Moore.  First of all, the only thing I know about Ms. Moore is when she was on one episode of Martin back in the mid 90’s.  This girl acting like she is a Hollywood legend.  Then she wants to bring up that she won Ms. USA.   Honey, nobody even talks about Ms. USA.  What really turned me off from Ms. Moore was when she talking bad to the girls at the Jet Beauty auditions.  Cynthia held these auditions at her model agency and invited Ms. Moore to be a judge.  Finally, Cynthia was fed up with her remarks and finally said something to her.  But if it was me I would have said something after she said something about to the first girl.  Yea, this is not going to be the last time I type something about Ms. Moore.
I need this to be Kim’s last season.  I am about tired of Kim’s materialistic behind.  On episode one, we find out that Kim is about to be homeless.  Her lease is up on their home and they are not going to buy it and it is going to cost them $100,000 to move.  I am pretty sure that Cory is not balling out of control like that because I do not even hear his name on the ESPN highlights.  So Kim goes to Kandi’s house and starts critiquing everything.  Her remarks included that it was a bad neighborhood (according to Kandi the governor or mayor lived around the corner) and how much work Kandi had to do on the house.  As I mentioned before, Kim is technically homeless.  Then the comment that took the cake was when Kim said it is a good thing they have an indoor pool because Kandi does not need to get any blacker.  Now as soon as someone calls her racist, she wants to get in her feelings.  Yep, I am pretty much bored with her and I need this to be her last season.
As for the rest of the cast, Pheadra wants to start doing doggy funerals, Kandi has a new man, we haven't met Porsha yet, and Nene has a role on every upcoming series and she [Nene] is dating her ex-husband.  In a nutshell, that was the first episode of the new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment